Portfolios Managed To An Adviser Firm's Specification
“Managed to your client’s needs, tailored to your business”
Portfolios tailored to your needs
While model portfolios can be a great solution to outsourcing the day to day administration of investment portfolios, they may not completely align with your investment beliefs or process. That is why we developed the Bespoke Adviser Model Portfolio Service. It is ideal for adviser firms where you:
- already successfully run model portfolios but wish to reduce your administrative headaches and costs.
- want more input to the strategic asset allocation, tactical asset allocation, fund selection or rebalance frequency.
- want to offer a core solution across your adviser team but preserve your brand recognition.
- want improved reporting, governance, or oversight of the portfolios that your firm is using.
We work closely with you to build a totally bespoke set of model portfolios with a full range of options.
Advantages of Bespoke Adviser Portfolios
For a growing number of advisers, the chore of switching and rebalancing client portfolios has become too much of a burden.
The costs, complexity and capital requirements of establishing their own “in house” DFM is prohibitive.
Loss of control of using an “outsourced” DFM is a real concern.
With the Bespoke Adviser Model Portfolio service, advisers are able to enhance any existing portfolio service to clients. You can be certain that all clients are regularly rebalanced in line with your risk profile. Time spent on portfolio administration can be reduced as well as the overall costs to clients.
We work closely with the adviser firm to create a set of models tailored to your needs
Operating bespoke models
- will take on all the administration of rebalancing and fund updating within the portfolios.
- will establish an investment committee with the adviser firm to oversee the portfolio activity, instrument section, asset allocation and performance reporting.
- will create a set of portfolio fact sheets – branded to the adviser firm.
- can provide investment commentary and sales support material for the adviser firm.
- uses its discretionary permissions to manage, rebalance and switch the portfolios to the agreed mandate.
Note: The adviser firm provides the suitability requirements for the client acting as an agent of the client. TCF Investment will assist with the development of any required IFA / client agreements.